gigabot down?

Is anyone have experienced issues with the Gigabot lately? I tried to print something on Saturday and despite a target temperature of 240 degC the nozzle temperature stayed at room temperature.

I don’t think it is coming from the Gcode… Maybe the wires have been disconnected or cut.

Julien

Is anyone have experienced issues with the Gigabot lately? I tried to print something on Saturday and despite a target temperature of 240 degC the nozzle temperature stayed at room temperature.

I don’t think it is coming from the Gcode… Maybe the wires have been disconnected or cut.

Julien

Thank for the answer Lorin. I would like to print a part for the Shapoko ( in attached file). If you want to use it as a print test when you are done with the modification it would be nice!

Julien

Y cable chain holder.stl (13.4 KB)

Thank for the answer Lorin. I would like to print a part for the Shapoko ( in attached file). If you want to use it as a print test when you are done with the modification it would be nice!

Julien

Yes I got it. I have modified my design to use these. Thank you very much!

PLEASE do not print on gigabot for the moment. It is being worked on.

Ryan and I replaced heating element (the wire had been sheered out). I installed TTL the level shifter I made to interface the azteeg board and the Z-level sensor (it is in there now, next to power supply – I wrote out the schematic and wiring diagram and will scan it for everyone).

Then had to replace the sensor, which was fried due to over-amping it. That is now installed.

Just have to finish pulling the sensor wire to the electronics (lost all my energy after getting half way)…

Lorin

I put up documentation on wiki here: http://wiki.hive13.org/view/Gigabot#Work_Records

I wrote out wiring diagrams for how the Z min sensor is to be hooked up.

Wow sounds great! Thanks Lorin!

Thanks for documenting too!
Mike