Free 4x6' sheets of plexi -- should I nab em' ?

I have project in mind that will use 5-10 sheets. There were more sheets than originally reported, definitely more than 20 although I’m not sure we got a final count!

Mike

I’ll take a few. I do have some projects these would be good for.

Also, do we want to cut down a couple and keep them for laser classes & training, etc. The price is right for beginner usage…

Probably wouldn’t be a bad idea to cut the edges off(so we don’t have to peel the Velcro off every single one of them) and then trim them into fourths.

I’ll be in today and cut some of that plexi down to fit the lazor. I guess I finally have an excuse to get a proper plexi scoring knife now. Also, Andrew’s bad-ass tables will make this easier.

L

I had a little trouble trying to barrow a vehicle over the weekend. I should be able to get the plexiglass either Tuesday or Wednesday (maybe sooner). I just want about 3 sheets. Thank You again.

I picked up a new, better plexi cutter yesterday. If anyone would like to help, let’s cut these into usable sizes and pieces that don’t require a truck to transport (and fit the big laser).

Sent: Wednesday, December 7, 2016 7:01 PM
To: Hive13 Hackerspace
Reply To: cincihackerspace@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [CHP] Re: Free 4x6’ sheets of plexi – should I nab em’ ?

|

• |

Probably wouldn’t be a bad idea to cut the edges off(so we don’t have to peel the Velcro off every single one of them) and then trim them into fourths.

thanks lorin :slight_smile: I’d like to help, although won’t be available next week.
Mike

Thanks for offering to cut them down. This will help me also. I do want a couple uncut sheets because I want to use them for a desk top.

OK

I brought in 2 blue handled plexiglass cutters for anyone to use. one is old, one is brand new never used. use caution when cutting & please put them back for others to use. They are hanging on the rack by the lounge area by the plexiglass.