Found this?

At dishwasher class tonight I found this on the floor - it kind of looks like a nozzlefor a printer but its far to big for that, Maybe it is for air?



Looks kinda like a bleed valve. Maybe relief valve. Does it have a ball in it, a spring? Probably best to hold onto it.

No spring, nor ball… but the cone tip is ‘floating’ inside the larger piece.