Digikey Order

I’ll be submitting this order end of day Tuesday. Anyone need anything?

Also, any suggestions for parts needed at electronics bench are welcome (I don’t always know what current supply and demand is).

Lorin

Lorin,

I got this resistance box for my experiments.

Elenco RS-500 Resistance Substitution Box https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0002KX76M/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_5k13tzSpiKcLO

$30

It was helpful to setup different labs.

Brad

I’ll be bringing in and donating a couple dozen 1N4007s as well as at least 100 1.2 kilohm resistors (if they are waiting at my door when I get home from work). I’ll see if I have a bag of 10 kilohm resistors - I know those are probably the most commonly used ones.

I’m think headers, crimp pins, interconnects, and similar are needed most. I’ll get some.

Otherwise, I think it’s time to start an electronics parts Google doc. Could be used to track hive stock and also maybe group buy, etc.

Sent: Monday, March 20, 2017 10:47 PM
To: Hive13 Hackerspace
Reply To: cincihackerspace@googlegroups.com
Subject: [CHP] Re: Digikey Order

|

• |

I’ll be bringing in and donating a couple dozen 1N4007s as well as at least 100 1.2 kilohm resistors (if they are waiting at my door when I get home from work). I’ll see if I have a bag of 10 kilohm resistors - I know those are probably the most commonly used ones.

I usually build my own. I have cap and inductor boxes as well, although caps need to be refreshed…

Sent: Monday, March 20, 2017 10:21 PM
To: cincihackerspace@googlegroups.com
Reply To: cincihackerspace@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [CHP] Digikey Order

|

• |

Lorin,

I got this resistance box for my experiments.

Elenco RS-500 Resistance Substitution Box https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0002KX76M/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_5k13tzSpiKcLO

$30

It was helpful to setup different labs.

Brad

For some reason I knew you would say that. :slight_smile:

A 1 watt box at $35 is great. I just end up making one when I have a bunch of good rotary switches left-over from projects.

Lorin