Cory Doctorow coming to Cincinnati Feb 14th

Locks and picks all done! They look great thanks to all that helped. They are behind the big box of locks in the lazor box. I saved the spool pins out of the locks to mess with later but, none of the locks have spool pins in them now. There is also a double panavise thingy to hold those suckers for the event. Should all be good.

Fantastic! The banner has been sent off to the printers and should be done later today as well! Looking forward to this event!

I read Little Brother and it was good. I have watched some interviews with too and was even more impressed with those. Should be a good time.

I assume that this will be at the Rookwood Pavilion location?

Yeah that’s the one. I’m going to try to get there a bit early to setup but the even starts at 7pm. Not sure how long it will run to.

https://twitter.com/doctorow

Apparently @doctorow is having an airport adventure at LGA and then Newark…

Matthew

Oh snap. Canceling a flight because not enough tickets, not telling you until you arrive, then putting you on a later, broken, flight… Ouch Delta.

umm which Joseph Beth the one at Rookwood?

Yes the one in Rookwood.

It’s my understanding that he won’t be making it.
(see: previous messages in thread)

Apparently, his flight was canceled, now it’s on to Newark.

Nah, he’s on a replacement plane headed here. He doesn’t have a stop in Newark on his tour. His next stop is supposed to be Florida.

If for some reason Cory doesn’t make it, I plan to setup a small lock picking village at Joseph Beth. So feel free to grab a Mocha at the cafe and come over and pick some locks.

He’s on the ground at CVG.

Poor guy is probably worn out… Hopefully he gets some rest before this evening!

Hey Craig… are you by chance heading over to the hive beforehand? If so, can you grab some of my example pieces… star wars and girls at least?

If not, I’ll do it after I get off.

Bill

No sorry. I swung by last night and picked up my things :confused:

No problem. I’ll be there by 6ish.

Bill

BIll at the hive now and will be there by 630 can grab them and bring them if you like.
-Brian

Cool… that works. They’re over on the work table with my other stuff… naked ladies are in the box (two of them… yellow and black.) and Yoda and Darth should be quite easy to spot. :slight_smile:

Bill

When I say “in the box,” I mean the box right next to Darth/Yoda… with the open top. Possibly under the spool of filament.