Corny keg group buy

Hi all,
I know there are quite a few homebrewers and I thought id see who is interested in a group buy of Corny kegs. I got a line on someone who is selling them $30 apiece or 25$ for 10 or more. Please note these cornys likely need new orings and a little tlc. If there is enough interest ill let him know. He is located in Toledo, so may ask for u to chip in a bit for gas money if needed. Last time i bought from him they were in decent condition and all ball lock. Ill find out if this batch is the same.
Thanks,
Tiffany

Tiffany,

I’d like two. It’d be better if they were pin lock, but it’s not a deal breaker.

Thanks,

Ian Mathews

Im going to go ahead and plan on getting 10 - if I still have any left after you guys chime in Ill put them on homebrewtalk or craigslist. Also, he said it was from the same supplier as last time, ball lock.
Thanks,
Tiffany

I guarantee you can get rid of any extras in a day if you tell the Bloatarian Brewing League, haha.

I know someone that would take 2 if you are still looking for buyers.

~Dave

Just an update - due to vehicle problems, my parents were unable to come down last weekend and bring the cornies - they are planning to come down the first weekend of November though. I will also be refurbishing the extras and selling them for ~$40. :slight_smile:
Tiffany

Kegs are here in Cincy! feel free to contact me at tiffanybell04@gmail.com to see if we can work out a pickup/dropoff time!
Tiffany

My friend is still interested. He wanted my to check - they are 5 gallon,
right?

~Dave

yep! 25$ a piece plus a bit for gas money. Will be at the hive tonight around 7-7:30 with some.