CNC going offline

I want to let everyone know that I’m taking the CNC offline for a little while. I’m working on finishing both CNC machines so we can get some classes going. If someone needs to use the CNC please let me know and I will work with you to make sure the larger one is operable at the time you need to use it.

Coy

I am picking up wood tomorrow to use on the CNC, so please don’t take it down yet.

What are you planning on changing on it?

I’ll be here tomorrow. It’s already down.

Coy

Coy,

I am mid-project. Already made 2st cuts Saturday. I need to finish the cutting on Tuesday afternoon.

Also, I might have left my 1/4" bit and flash drive on the computer. FYI.

I’ve gotta get this thing done, and have all the GCode tested and ready to go. Will only take half hour (and just a couple minutes for the cuts). Can I do that Tuesday afternoon - 3pm-ish)?

Lorin

No problem, I will be back down there tomorrow am and will make sure you can finish your work.

Thanks man. Also if you see that bit, hold it for me. It’s identical to the coy bit (clear tube, red cap). I think it may be the same brand… I hate losing end mills…

I have only small, simple pockets to cut. I appreciate being able to finish up.

Lorin

I need to finish up a project by this weekend. I got about half way done with it on the CNC yesterday, so I don’t have a lot more cutting.

Can it be up after ~noon tomorrow?

Thanks

Coy

Any word on the availability of the VCarve access codes?

Thanks

John2pt0

John -

The ball is in my court on this one. The software has been purchased, and there is a registration process for me to complete. I will try to get to this today.

• Ry

Ry

OK, thanks for the info. I look forward to using the codes.

John2pt0