[CHP] We take care of our own

Hello all,

Recently at the Hive grand opening party Paul’s camera went missing. The hackerspace is based on trust and I feel our membership is extremely trustworthy. However, we had a lot of new guests that are non-members and a lot of people coming and going through the space. During this time Paul’s camera went missing. After looking through the space, and sending out announcements on this mailing list and at meetings it has not turned up in 2 weeks. This is very unfortunate. Paul has contributed a lot to the space and his documentation process often involves lots of pictures that have been a great contribution to the wiki.

We have started a pledge to recover his lost camera. Please show your support!

http://pledgie.com/campaigns/6024

–Hive13

I’m sorry to hear about your camera.

I think everybody that donated to get you a new one (not including me) is awesome.

While I’m not really active in this - I stand by my ‘not good at anything’ stance - I’m happy to be an occasional donor for ya’ll.

Keep up the good work, and the great spirit of friendship.

Wow that was amazing! That pledge was completed in less than an hour! The Hive13 community is really a fantastic collaboration of people that never cease to amaze me. I’m very proud to be a member.

Thank you everybody for your support!

–Craig

Well I am currently a bit shocked. I really did not expect anything like this, I was just checking out ebay for a cheap replacement when I noticed the link in the chat room.

I don’t know what else to say other thank a very heartfelt thank you to everyone who contributed.

• Paul Vincent

i would like to contribute a brand new sd card if you need one paul :]