[CHP] Pesco speaking in Cincinnati next week

Sent to you by fuzz via Google Reader:

And how is it we are not speaking there? Or at least a table… :confused:

Chris Davis and Dave actually met with them at one point but nothing really ever came of it. I was debating going but $45 is still a bit steep.

Yeah, I just figured we would get in for free… wtf. Rockstar. :wink:

Yeah, sorry. I’m still talking with them. I meant to bring it up at the meeting last week, but forgot. I will definitely be offering to be there with the makerbot and we are also invited to run laser graffiti. We can get in for free as many people as we need to run those two things.

I’m in the car on my way back from vacation today so I’ll try to get this all squared away today with some emails. If anyone wants to go, let me know. Remember, this is in the afternoon like 1-5 or so on Thursday.

~dave

The laser graffiti would actally only need to be set up for the happy hour portion of this thing which would be at the end around 5-7. I can run the thing, but there is the issue of getting it there too. It’s at the westin downtown (by fountain square). Also, the IT Martini thing is the same night this week.

~dave

Yeah, sorry. I’m still talking with them. I meant to bring it up at the meeting last week, but forgot. I will definitely be offering to be there with the makerbot and we are also invited to run laser graffiti. We can get in for free as many people as we need to run those two things.

I’m in the car on my way back from vacation today so I’ll try to get this all squared away today with some emails. If anyone wants to go, let me know. Remember, this is in the afternoon like 1-5 or so on Thursday.

~dave