Borrowing two wheeler

Steve Jones helped bring in a server rack for us, and when leaving to deliver a gas stove, he asked if he could borrow one of our two wheel hand trucks. I let him use it, and he said he will return it sometime tonight or tomorrow. If you need a hand truck until then, we have a second one down here that you can use. If this is an issue, then feel free to contact me about it.

Thank you.

WTF do we need another server rack for? I just scrapped a full height one I didn’t need.
-D

Indeed.

Weren’t we going to scrap the full height one we have already and use a small rack once we migrate the server?

So I had told Steve that I would contact him some time soon about a half rack he has to replace the full rack (since a full rack is WAY more than we need). Maybe he misheard and thought that I said we wanted it, oh well.

On the other hand we now have a full height rack if anyone wants it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Jon

I might actually want it if it is still available. (half or full, either one)

It is the full rack that will be available. Not sure how long it will take us to switch things over. I’ll let you know when it is done!

You too can realize how much power a rack full of equipment draws. :slight_smile:

I’d be interested in a modernish rack with the clip in rails >=P either half or full :smiley: