Board meeting: 3/11/17, 7:30pm

Hello all,

We will be having our monthly board meeting tonght, Monday, 3/13/17 at 7:30pm. Any and all are welcome to attend.

If you can’t come to the meeting in person but would still like to attend, you can always remote in. You can use this link: appear.in/hive13

Something will be set up to host people at around 7:20pm.

The first draft of the agenda is also posted on the wiki. (Https://wiki.hive13.org/view/Board_Meeting_-_March_13th,_2016) Please add to it as you all see fit.

Elly,

President | Hive13

Currently showing no text.

That is because the page title was corrected which changed the link. Damn years, always incrementing by one when you least expect it. :slight_smile: Corrected link here: https://wiki.hive13.org/view/Board_Meeting_-_March_13th,_2017

• Ian B.

GRUMBLE It did that thing where it asked me to prove I’m not a robot, so my original agenda didn’t get posted. Most of what Greg put up was the same as what I had. Thanks guys!

Also, it should be pretty clear by now that I am NOT a robot… you know… based on my problem with dates and years when editing the wiki and emails :wink: :wink: :wink: Or maybe I was programmed with some chronological chaos built in.

Wouldn’t a robot ALSO claim to not be a robot?

NO. Pshhhh. Never.