Annual Meeting Grill Out

Hello everyone,

Just a reminder that tomorrow (Tuesday, July 21) is our annual meeting! The Hive is 6 years old! We will be voting on the warden’s bylaw change, and voting in officers and board members. It is important for voting members to attend or vote online in the next week, as we need quorum.

In order to celebrate last year’s accomplishments, say farewell to the current board and officers, and encourage voters to attend, there will be a grill out instead of pizza this week! We will start grilling at 6pm, so that we can start the meeting on time.

We will be having hot dogs, brats, hamburgers, steamed veggies and chips. I invite anyone else to add to the feast and bring something of your own. As usual with pizza, a donation is suggested to cover the cost of food.

See you at elections!

Elly

You want the smoker? Seems this would be an ideal time…
-D

Well the meeting is tomorrow, and doesn’t smoking meat takes hours? (I don’t really know as I’ve had little experience with smokers).

Anyhow, plan is already in place for grilled food tomorrow (we’ve already bought food and arranged for Kevin’s bigger grill to be down here).

Whenever you would want to come back to do another smoker night that would be great! And since it is expensive, you can just ask people to bring their own meats ahead of time.

Thanks!

Let me know if you would like to arrange a smoker night I have 2 big electric ones dave and we can do all sorts of stuff if you have smokers to

Delicious food just waiting to be cooked and eaten! (There are 60 hot dogs in that pack! I’ve never bought so many buns!)

Can’t wait to see everyone tomorrow!!

Let me know if you would like to arrange a smoker night I have 2 big electric ones dave and we can do all sorts of stuff if you have smokers to

IMG_20150721_245641660.jpg

IMG_20150721_245622531.jpg