2017 Leadership Vote

Greetings Denizens of Hive13,

Well, it’s that time of year again when we pick our scapegoats coughcough… er, I mean leaders.

Anywho, this will be the first use of our new voting system. It isn’t fully polished yet but it is functional. All current members will be receiving an email at the address associated with the paypal account they use to to pay their Hive13 membership fee. This email will contain a link with which you can enter your votes. You can change your votes with this same link at any point up until the annual meeting next week (or until we reach quorum, if it takes longer than that). The emails will be sent tonight shortly after midnight (the deadline for submitting leadership nominations and/or bylaws changes).

If anyone has any problems whatsoever, please do not hesitate to contact me via this thread or email me directly.

Regards,
Ian Blais, CTO

All survey invite emails have been sent. If you have not received one (reminder: in your paypal email) please let me know. And don’t forget to check your junk folders. After all, it is an unsolicited email asking you to click a link. :slight_smile:

• Ian B.

Just a gentle reminder to all members to please complete the 2017 Leadership Vote survey. If you don’t have a preference on who wins you can still fill out the survey. We have to reach quorum for the vote to count so even “Abstain” votes are important. If you have any problems or if you have not received the invite, please let me know.

• Ian B.

One last reminder, if you have not yet received your survey link please contact me and we can correct the issue. Just like last year the voting is online-only. I will be at the Hive at least two hours before the meeting for anyone looking for assistance.

• Ian B.