Industrial sewing machines.

I would also be interested in buying one for personal use, depending on price.

The fellow wants em gone… prefers to get them to a happy home. Given I got a really expensive compressor body for almost nothing… And a 10 hp three phase motor for a hundred, Then the odds are I can grab these cheap. So, 4 people interested… If I load em up and haul em in… I’m gonna want at least some pizza. Just so happens I might be off Tuesday… and this means I gotta unload my truck and trailer (grumble). So, there is one on craigslist now at about 500 bucks… looks similar to me. These are gonna be sign unseen, and scrap prices. So, odds are just selling the motor, the table, or the machine… the cost can be recouped. And it’s the lotto. Win some lose some. I plan on offering 10 bucks a pop to start. Like I said… it is a potential bargain.

I am a bit surprised and discouraged the group is not interested in potential fundraising for other projects. Ah well, can’t force people to take money.

I will try and load up 4 will message the guy tonight.

Hey Mike,
I have a friend or two that would also purchase so if you can pick up extra please do!
Thanks,
Tiffany

Also, if they’re just machines, not tables, I can possibly help pick them up. I’ve got a VW Golf with the seats down.

Matthew
(513)607-8997 cell—call or text anytime

Nope, tables with machines… rained out today, will try for pictures later.

Okay, so I spoke with the fellow. There are 11 machines total, some with motors, some not. He’s looking for a hundred a piece, or all for 700. But March 1, they go to the scrap yard. You can pm me for his phone, mhorne0821@yahoo.com. I’ll try and put the pics on a seperate thread.

Is there a trick to using the address you gave for PMs? I tried it, with and without deleting suplus periods in the middle, and all efforts bounced. I definitely want one of the machines.

Reply to individual privately option. It's not visible on my mobile app but it works on the website.

I’d assumed copy and paste would work, sorry if it is a bad link mhorne0821@yahoo.com