Bylaw change proposal

Although it may not be happening today the question is could the COO awarded a warden a position based on favoritism ? and I would have to say yes that is a plausible possibility.

Scenario

Daniel and I decided that we want to be wardens for the lab room does the COO make that decision or does it go a majority vote or does it go to the board I think those things need to be clearly outlined in the bylaws

Why not have our by laws reflect a majority vote re Warden appointments as I see no downside to this approach

Marvin

I think we need to address this issue and any other procedural / bylaws issues that concern folks. We may have simply outgrown some procedures, and others may need defining / redefining.

However, next week is a hasty deadline for such an important process and decision.

Please see my separate thread to table by-laws amendment and schedule a later meeting for this to allow everyone more time to solve any problems in the best way possible.

Dave B is right. If we rush into bylaws hastily, we risk tying our own hands behind our backs in the future.

But, yes, everyone’s point is legitimate and deserves attention.